Sunday, June 29, 2008

Black Hills Trip

We took a trip to the Black Hills this weekend. It was sorta a last minute thing. You know--a what-do-you-do-when-you-live-in-Chadron kind of thing. We've taken this trip many times and pretty much know all the stops by heart, but we still continue to take pictures and stop at the sights to enjoy the beauty and meet the tourists. It was a lovely day and this was the first time we actually stopped and ate in Keystone. We met some nice folks who were visiting from Miami and Argentina. They had an adorable dog with them that the kids really got a kick out of. When it was time to leave Brayla hollered out to them, "Bye, bye! I'll pray for you!" Heehee! You can start the slideshow below to see a few pictures of the day.









3 ♥ thoughtful comments ♥:

Anonymous said...

I love the summer drive pictures!!!!! I love you, too!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love you, too, Mimi. I had fun that day. We ate at the BBQ place and played with a dog! Love, Brayla

Anonymous said...

Please come and play with Mimi soon. She misses her Brayla girl. Bring Brandon and Brighton, too. We will go to the best playground in Texas..I just took Cole and Luke there...I want to take you, too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails