Sunday, June 22, 2008

Angel Camp

Brayla had a very fun time at Camp Norwesca's Angel Camp this last weekend. Mommy went with her, along with Brighton. We spent the night in a fabulous retreat center (almost like a hotel without linens) and spent our days doing everything from crafts to water slides to hikes to games. The food was great (Mmmm, s'mores!) and the counselors were EXCELLENT! Before we even left, Brayla began crying and asking if she could come back and do this again next year.

Enjoy the slideshow! There are just under 50 photos. :)

3 ♥ thoughtful comments ♥:

Anonymous said...

Angel Camp looked like it was a lot of fun! Tell Brayla I wish I could have gone down the water slide with her!!! It's so hot here in Texas! I love you and miss you.

Anonymous said...

Dear Mimi, thank you. I very miss you so much. I love you and "I'll tell God to pray for you." The End.

Anonymous said...

Dear Brayla,
Thank you for praying for me. I need it. I need you, too.
Love,
Mimi

Related Posts with Thumbnails