Wednesday, August 26, 2009

UPDATED: A Wordless 6th Birthday














Today my oldest is SIX. She's just amazing and beautiful and intelligent and kind-hearted and curious and THANK HEAVENS she's ours. Be sure to hop on over to my mom's blog where she has a fabulous birthday post. I just love that woman!!



P.S. THANK YOU to Niecey for fixing this photo for me. She did a lovely job!


Please click ♥ thoughtful comments ♥ (below) to let me know you stopped by. If you don't have a google or gmail account, just choose "Name/URL" or "anonymous" before submitting. THANK YOU!

18 ♥ thoughtful comments ♥:

Dr. Wifey said...

she is BEAUTIFUL! hope she has a wonderful birthday :)

Niecey said...

She is a beauty for sure. I loved you mom's post.
Happy birthday to your princess.

lislynn said...

Awww, she's just so precious! Six was a great year for us, enjoy it!

♥ Boomer ♥ said...

I think you know how I feel about this little beauty. ♥

Amy @ Six Flower Mom said...

She is just gorgeous! Happy Birthday!

Devri said...

She is a doll! happy birthday little one!

sujata sengupta said...

Shes so beautiful. Love that smile!! Happy birthday lill angel!!

septembermom said...

Happy Birthday to your beautiful little girl! The photo is precious. She looks so much like you:) I hope she enjoys her day!

Ms Perfect said...

Okay, I've decided she is your mini me! Happy Birthday, Big Girl! Its bittersweet that they keep growing!

Lynn said...

Such a beautiful child! Happy Birthday! Your mom's post was so precious! What a treasure!

Helene said...

She's beautiful!!!! She and my daughter would get along fabulously, just based on the whole Barbie doll thing alone!! Aren't little girls so much fun??!!

Happy 6th birthday to her!!

♥ Boomer ♥ said...

Fabulous photos! ♥♥♥ Now that I've had time to really enjoy them, just love them. She is glowing! ♥♥♥

LTS said...

I can't believe that she is so big. She was such a nice chunky football. Now she's a beautiful big girl. Papa loves the pictures too.

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

Happy birthday to her!! Fabulous photos!

septembermom said...

Love the update photos too! Everyone had smiles and fun!

Farmgirl Paints said...

My baby turns 6 in October! Oh it's hard to see them get big. She just got her hair cute shorter this week too and it really makes her look older. Looks like she had a wonderful birthday. Love the cake:)

sujata sengupta said...

The updated pics are great, she is delighted isnt she with all that bonanza, wish we also got so many gifts on our birthdays!! where have you been, the past few days? no updates? hope all is well, love
sujata

Deb said...

Celebrate! Beautiful children, happy times, yummy cake...enjoy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails