Thursday, August 13, 2009

Empty


What, you don't believe me?


I'm serious. No lying here.

This is quite an AcCoMpLiShMeNt considering how FULL my reader was...

Look again (from another angle):




Of course, this DOES mean that it's stinkin' 12:52am and I STILL haven't blogged about our anniversary (or boobs) or any of the OTHER extraordinary events that have occurred in MY life in the last 48 hours.

But hey, at least I've read all YOUR blogs. Right?

Sleep tight.


Please click ♥ thoughtful comments ♥ (below) to let me know you stopped by. If you don't have a google or gmail account, just choose "Name/URL" or "anonymous" before submitting. THANK YOU!


13 ♥ thoughtful comments ♥:

sujata sengupta said...

Hey Shaye!!huge hugs!! How was the day?hope it was great fun and lots and lots of groovy love!!

Farmgirl Paints said...

I would rather read blogs than watch t.v. etc... It's really so fun. Hard to get other stuff done though. Hope you have a great day Shaye:)

Niecey said...

Wow. I haven't seen that message in a looong time. I just have to scroll through and pick the most interesting titles, because I have way too many in my reader. Way way too many. Good job getting through all yours!

2Shaye ♪♫ said...

@Awww, thanks, Sujata! By the way, I've been meaning to respond to you (your blog profile is set to no-reply, by the way), but I totally agree over our similarities. Who'd a thought all the way around the world and yet so much alike! I love your blog!!!

@Becky (Farmgirl)~ I'm so with you. Since getting rid of our TVs and television service, there have been less distractions. But still, I could play online all day if I weren't also being mommy. :)

@Niecey~ Yeah, it's been a LOOONG time here, too. My reader will sometimes ping like close to 300 posts that I'm behind on. OY. I do often scroll through or skim, but I'll usually stop long enough to read at least one post for each of those I follow. Leaving comments take time, but I really try to do that when possible because know how important that is for building others up and keeping the communication flow going.

♥ Boomer ♥ said...

Yep. I noticed you'd commented here and there. Just now getting up. Can you believe? Really needed this getaway. As for the door, it's where Linda's shower was hosted. A gorgeous home. Love you.

2Shaye ♪♫ said...

@Boomer~ Ah ha! Well, it's just beautiful. And I'm glad you're just now getting up. Enjoy the time off! I hope my comments made sense (considering how late it was for this tired lil' mommy). Love you!

beckyw said...

HIya! I am with ya on the rather be online..... not TV for me! I also LOVE, LOVE to be in my office! It is a mess, but I love it!

septembermom said...

Good job Shaye! Blog reading is becoming my addiction :)

lislynn said...

I finally caught up with the 200 posts that accumulated while I was gone!

*high fives you*

Amy @ Six Flower Mom said...

YEAH! I need to figure out this reader thing ... I am still away from home and so far behind on blogging that it is not funny! But I have been reading, just not commenting! Oh well.

Ms Perfect said...

Go girl! *dancing* lol

Trish @ Another Piece of the Puzzle said...

Congratulations! And I sincerely mean that.

Where else can you celebrate cleaning out your feed reader and have people not only know what you mean, but even celebrate with you??

Michelle M. said...

How funny! I've gotten to the point where I just can't keep up. So I read what I can and then go through and mark some as read or plan to go back to others.

Congrats to you!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails