Wednesday, July 29, 2009

WoRdLeSs WeDnEsDaY: Morning Hair



















Please click ♥ thoughtful comments ♥ (below) to let me know you stopped by. If you don't have a google or gmail account, just choose "Name/URL" or "anonymous" before submitting. THANK YOU!


10 ♥ thoughtful comments ♥:

Dr. Wifey said...

ROTFL!

Anonymous said...

Hilarious pictures!

Niecey said...

Oh man, what attitude! I love it! Too cute. And I love the t-shirt!

lislynn said...

Lol! I recognize THIS look :) Judah looks just like that when he first wakes up!

Amy @ Six Flower Mom said...

These are the very best ... love it! This is what I found out about your picture: "register their image at www.gravatar.com" I hope that works!

♥ Boomer ♥ said...

GREAT! He takes after me!

sujata sengupta said...

says it all!! love the tshirt!!

Deb said...

Too cute! Make sure you share these with his future girlfriends -he will appreciate it! Have a fun day!

septembermom said...

Really cute! Love his expression:) The t-shirt is the best.

Just Me said...

hahahah! and I thought MINE was bad!

Related Posts with Thumbnails