Thursday, November 6, 2008

Green Bag Lady



We were featured on the Green Bag Lady's blog today. YAY! You can read about it at http://greenbaglady.blogspot.com/2008/11/nebraska-bag-lady.html if you haven't seen it, yet. She has been featured in several national magazines and she was on CNN just last week. It's amazing what a difference she's making all from one little idea started not even a year ago. Pretty awesome! My original post about making these bags can be found HERE.

I also was one of the winners of the new produce bags she's making, so I'll have to blog about that once they come in. Can't wait!

1 ♥ thoughtful comments ♥:

beckyw said...

You are so right on! We need to all do this when getting our groceries! I have a few, but there is never enough.... I am inspired once again! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails