Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tot Talk Tuesdays {10}



I'm a continuing participant in Tot Talk Tuesdays started by Niecey of The Monkeys and Me. This week I shot a quick video that was just too cute. This is my 21 month old "reading" with daddy. So sweet!



Please save up your weekly quotes and join in the fun next week HERE.

8 ♥ thoughtful comments ♥:

lislynn said...

Adorable! :) I love watching J read to the kids... Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

♥ Boomer ♥ said...

LOVE IT!!! Especially's Lee's comment, "It's tiring reading, isn't it?" And then your giggle. Precious video. Encore! Encore!

Jess -n- Jason -n- Crew said...

Oh, Shaye. What a precious memory... He really is getting big! Great work too, Daddy!!

Niecey said...

Aw man that is so adorable!! What a precious capture. And Daddy was so patient with all the book changes and all. How sweet.

Thanks so much for joining in.

2Shaye ♪♫ said...

It was fun to grab the camera and catch him "reading" with daddy. And I just couldn't help giggling over his daddy handled the book switch. LOL!

Urban Earthworm said...

soo adorable.

One of these days, I will join Tot Talk Tuesdays. One of these days . . .

septembermom said...

Love reading time together! So sweet. Those are the memories to keep close to the heart.

2Shaye ♪♫ said...

Colleen~ YES! Join in. I like that Niecey has helped me to make a special effort to document something each week.

Kelly~ I sometimes thing that, of all the blog posts I write, these quotes will stand out as favorites. I love shooting short little video clips like this, too! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails