Sunday, February 8, 2009

He Walks!

I just couldn't wait to announce it! At 1:30pm today, just 15 minutes ago, Brighton Lee stood up by himself and took his first unassisted steps across the room. He's been cruising for a long time (holding on to things to walk) so we knew this was coming.

I was working on the dishes at the time, but when I spun around, there he was making his way across the kitchen floor as if he'd been doing it forever.

I ran to grab the camera and caught the following video just minutes later. I didn't catch much walking...but you can at least tell how excited he is about it. I guess we're in big trouble, now! Oh man, my baby is growing up. *sniff, sniff*




3 ♥ thoughtful comments ♥:

Laureen said...

Amazing! GO GO GO!!!!!!!!

♥ Boomer ♥ said...

AWWWWWWWwwwwww!!!!!

Look out, Mama!!!!!

Your littlest man is on the move!

The Home School Princess said...

Woohoo!!!That's awesome girl!!! I'm glad you got it on tape!!!;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails