Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I already know all this stuff...



Well, I just had to pop on here today to announce that I finally found something that would work for Lee's Valentine's Day gift. I'm still sad about the pillowcase and will continue looking for it, but I found another thing to do for this year. There was another sweet childhood memory Lee has shared about being in first grade. His teacher was talking to the class and when she looked up she noticed that Lee had his fingers plugging his ears. She walked over to him and asked him what he was doing. He responded, "Oh, I already know all this stuff, so I'm just not listening."

We've laughed over the story many times. So when I found this mug carver that specialized coffee mugs to the customer's liking (http://stores.ebay.com/Crystal-Rose) I had to jump on board and get the quote carved in stone, so to speak. The picture above is the final product.

0 ♥ thoughtful comments ♥:

Related Posts with Thumbnails